At Geography from The University of the West Indies we encourage students to get fully involved in campus life, through your academic programme and with the various groups and societies that exist on the campus. Geographers blend natural sciences, social sciences and humanities and combine it with mapping and spatial analysis to understand the complex patterns and processes across the earth.
Students at Geography from The University of the West Indies will:
- become human resources needed for our Region to attain food and nutrition security.
- get relevant research and wide range of undergraduate offerings in agriculture, agribusiness, food and nutrition, geography and related areas, the FFA is poised to make a significant contribution.
- Sustainable Planning,
- Social and Environmental Justice,
- Climatology, the Tobago Field Course,
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS),
- Natural Hazards and Disasters,
- Hydrology, Geopolitics, and Environmental Modelling.
- Remote Sensing,
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Environmental Sciences View 7 other Bachelors in Environmental Sciences in Trinidad and Tobago
- 2 CAPE Science subjects (Units I & II) or ‘A’ Level equivalent and a pass in Geography at CSEC (CXC) or GCE O-Level or an approved equivalent, OR
- 2 CAPE subjects (Units I & II) or ‘A’ Level equivalent, one (1) of which must be Geography or Environmental Science normally with a minimum Grade of IV or D, OR
- Certificate in Environmental Geography, OR
- Certificate in Agriculture, OR
- An approved Associate Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.5
International8990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 290 USD per credit during 36 months.
National1581 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51 USD per credit during 36 months.
National students - Campus Contributing Countries - TT$350 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.