A Computer Science graduate from Singapore Management University:
- Has solid grounding on the technical foundations of computing
- Recognises the context in which a computer system may function including its interactions with people and the physical world
- Applies computing knowledge to solve real problems
- Designs and improves systems based on quantitative and qualitative assessment of its functionality, usability, and performance
A Sample Of Various Career Paths Of A Computer Science Graduate
- Software Engineer
- Product Manager
- Artificial Intelligence Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Security Penetration Tester
- Software Product Management
- IT Solution Architecture
- Statistical Thinking for Data Science
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Computer Hardware and Embedded Systems
- Strategic Cybersecurity Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
36 credit units (CU)
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security Artificial Intelligence View 4 other Bachelors in Artificial Intelligence in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Singapore Management University and/or in Singapore, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognised for the purpose of admission.
- One of the following standardised test score is required : SAT (previously known as SAT I /SAT Reasoning), or ACT (American College Test), or IELTS (Academic Test), or TOEFL, or C1 Advanced
- Interview for shortlisted applicants. Shortlisted Law applicants must also take a writing test. Interviews and writing tests for shortlisted Law applicants are conducted in end-March to April.
International18144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18144 USD per year during 48 months.
National8482 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8482 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.