Archeology from Ankara University aims to train students with an outstanding knowledge on the cultural, political and social developments of past societies. By completing the program, students are expected to gain creative and analytical skills and effective use of information technologies and the theoretical background to act accordingly with scientific and ethical principles of this field. After successfully completing the program, students will be able to work in academic institutions and/or museums. The aim of the programme is to educate future archaeologists, researchers and academics who has analytic way of thinking by following the current research and techniques to conduct archeological excavations and surveys in Turkey.
Students at Archeology from Ankara University will:
- Knowledgeable about art, ornamental objects and the thought lives of prehistoric people in prehistoric ages
- Knowledgeable about important discoveries that emerged in prehistoric times and influenced human history
- Prehistoric archeology knows the historical development of settlements in Turkey
- Knowledgeable about the prehistory of the continents
- Knows the concepts related to neolithization
- Knowledgeable about prehistoric people and their behavior
- Know the principles of prehistoric fauna and zooarchaeology
- Prehistoric Archaeology
- Anatolian Archaeology In The Neolithic And Chalcolithic Age
- Greek And Roman World And Archaeology
- Development Of Reading And Writing Skills In English
- Ataturk's Principles And History Of Revolution
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Certified copy of high school diploma and its certified copy of translation
- Transcript and its certified copy of Turkish/English Translation
- Valid Examination Results
International1593 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1593 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.