Begin an exciting career in health services office administration
In addition to the skills you’ll gain from in-class learning throughout the Office Administration - Health Services program of Fanshawe College , you'll also gain valuable work experience during a four-week work placement in a medical office environment, or through a comprehensive project-based experience.
Upon graduation, you’ll be ready to start an exciting career in any medical environment with jobs including:
- medical secretary
- medical team assistant
- administrative assistant
- office assistant
- medical records clerk
- medical office coordinator, clerk or receptionist
You might work in a hospital, a medical lab, residential care facility or a community clinic, and you’ll be able to use the accounting, billing and general office skills you’ve earned to work with doctors, surgeons, dentists, chiropractors or other health care practitioners.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Administrative Documentation
- Mathematics for Business
- Strategies for Success
- Understanding Workplace Behaviours
- Office Procedures & Strategies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- If you are an international student, contact our International department to learn about timelines for international applicants.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Administration View 311 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- OSSD with courses from the College (C), University (U), University/College (M), or Open (O) stream WITH any Grade 11 or Grade 12 English (C) or (U)
- Academic and Career Entrance Certificate (ACE)
- Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate (GED)
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15639 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31278 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
National3603 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7206 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
- Canadian students - $6,670 total program
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.