Earn a bachelor of business management degree with a paid co-op work term
A requirement for graduation is the completion of a paid Co-operative Education work term. This process combines your studies with paid, related work experience. Fanshawe will be there to help you find the right business fit for your dream. You’ll have access to consultants who will deliver classes, counsel and advise you as you move from the classroom to the real business world.
Upon graduating from this human resources degree, you may be eligible to complete a Master’s degree program at many other post-secondary institutions or complement your degree with a graduate certificate offered by Fanshawe.
This business management degree is accredited by the Canadian Institute of Management. When you graduate you'll be well on your way to meeting the requirements for the Certified in Management (CIM) professional designation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Fundamentals
- Operations Management
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Sales Leadership & Management
- Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- If you are an international student, contact our International department to learn about timelines for international applicants.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 19 other Bachelors in Strategic Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- OSSD with courses from the University (U) or University/College (M) stream WITH: Grade 12 English (U) (Note: minimum final grade required is 65). Mathematics ONE OF: Grade 12 Advanced Functions (U), Grade 12 Calculus and Vectors (U), Grade 12 Mathematics of Data Management (U) (Note: minimum final grade required is 65)
- Plus four additional Grade 12 University (U) or University/College (M) courses
- Final minimum average of 65.0% based on the highest six Grade 12 University (U) or University/College (M) courses
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17245 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 68980 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
National7786 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31144 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
- Canadian students - $15,036 full program
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.