The course provides students with multidisciplinary preparation which enables them to analyse the different facets of economic, political and social reality, both nationally and internationally.
The Economics, Politics and Social Sciences course at University of Bologna combines core teaching in economics and political sciences with training activities in management and law.
- It also provides quantitative skills necessary for empirical analysis in the social sciences. In the 3rd year, students choose one of three tracks: Data Analysis, Public Economics & Management and Global Political Economy.
- The course trains students to become specialists in the management of public administration and private companies and in economic and political sciences.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Private Law
- Principles Of Public Law
- International History Of Globalization
- Mathematics For Social Sciences
- Accounting And Financial Statements
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Political Science View 32 other Bachelors in Economics in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Logical and mathematical skills, together with English language at least at B2 level (CEFRL) are required, and will be assessed through one of the following:
- SAT - General test score
- English TOLC-E score
International2197 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2197 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2197 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2197 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Tuition fees are calculated based on the ISEE value with special subsidies in relation to the right to higher education.
Living costs for Bologna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.