The Bachelor of Science program in Supply Chain Management at the University of Sharjah requires that a student completes 123 credits of courses and attains a minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.00.
The Management major prepares students who want to pursue careers in the fields of Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, and Public Sector Management or pursue graduate studies in the related topics.
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Legal Environment of Business
- Organizational Behavior
- Ethics and Islamic Values in Business
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 75 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of student passport (valid).
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students.
- Copy of residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size colored photographs.
- Health Fitness Certificate. The test must be done in University Hospital or university's clinic or any governmental authority in the UAE.
- Copy of Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card (valid).
- AED 360 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or EmSAT), (Student must hand the original English Language Proficiency Certificate for Majors that requires it before the course registration period).
International12313 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12313 EUR per year during 48 months.
National12313 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12313 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.