Study the Bachelor of Business (with specialisations) at Charles Sturt University online or via blended learning. Plus, this undergraduate business course gives you the chance to choose a specialisation: Finance, Human Resource Management, Management and Leadership, Marketing, or Strategic Planning, ensuring that your business degree has you fully prepared for whichever industry you choose to lead.
We’re changing the game when it comes to learning that works for you. Year one, you can choose to study business online or combine on-campus and online study. You’ll make connections with your peers and academics, and build your network. Plus, we’ll keep the timetable compact so you can fit everything in. As you move into your second and third years, you’ll study more online as you start to specialise in the likes of Finance, Human Resource Management, Management and Leadership, Marketing, or Strategic Planning.The course changes as you learn more.
Will you get a solid grounding in the fundamental theory and practice in your field? Of course. That’s what your first year is all about. You then build on those foundations by specialising in an area that aligns with your career goals.
Alongside your foundational and technical skills, you’ll also study employability skills subjects that will give you the aptitudes relevant to any job. So you’ll graduate with the ultimate portfolio of skills that employers need. How do we know employers need them? We got them to help us develop the course. What’s more, industry bodies have accredited the course, including the Australian HR Institute, CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- You could take the strategic lead in roles based in project management, operations, finance, trade, banking, business development, business analyst, sales, or marketing.
- Specialise in marketing and you could become a brand manager, product manager, digital marketing manager or customer relationship manager.
- Bring your technical and soft skills to bear on roles in human resource management or industrial relations.
- Accounting and Financial Literacy
- Contemporary Employability and Learning
- Business Economics
- Human Resource Management
- First Nations Foundations: Knowing, Relating and Understanding Country
- Business Law
- Organisations and Management
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Data Analytics for Business
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
International students: apply direct to Charles Sturt University or find a Recruitment agent.
these deadlines are for Australian and New Zealand students
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 136 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Australia
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Charles Sturt University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A completed High School Certificate (or equivalent) with an ATAR of at least 60 (including adjustment factors), OR
- Successful completion of at least two Bachelor degree level subjects (or Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) equivalent) or higher in any discipline, OR
- A completed Vocational Education and Training (VET) Certificate III or higher, studied at a TAFE or Registered Training Organisation (RTO), or equivalent, OR
- A completed Tertiary Preparation Certificate (TPC) or bridging program studied at a TAFE, Registered Training Organisation (RTO) or University, or equivalent, OR
- Work experience of at least two years full time equivalence duration with some elements of management or supervision demonstrated by a detailed resume, OR
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) with an equivalent ranking to the currently listed ATAR.
International26160 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26160 AUD per year during 36 months.
National15136 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15136 AUD per year during 36 months.
- Domestic students: Commonwealth supported place
Living costs for Bathurst
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
In order for us to give you accurate scholarship information, we ask that you please confirm a few details and create an account with us.
Below you will find Bachelor's scholarship opportunities for Business (with specialisations).
You are eligible to apply for these scholarships but a selection process will still be applied by the provider.