Jagiellonian University's International Relations and Area Studies aim is to foster creative thinking about complex global problems and to equip students with the analytical tools, language expertise, and cross-cultural understanding to guide them in that process. Our degree provides a solid grounding in international issues together with an opportunity to specialise in International Security or Area Studies.
- Political Philosophy and IR
- International Political Economy
- International Relations in the 20th Century
- Academic English: Research and Presentation
- Safety at Work
- Intellectual Property
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Relations International Business View 10 other Bachelors in International Relations in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- personal questionnaire downloaded from the system, including the photograph, together with other documents downloaded from the system from under the link “Documents and further steps” in the table of the application for this programme,
- copy of the document entitling its holder (the candidate) to enrol into university-level programmes is Poland (Polish Matura certificate or its foreign equivalent granting its holder eligibility to enrol into university-level programmes in its country of issue), with the original document available for inspection.
- Candidates applying to this programme need to be holders of a document confirming their eligibility to enrol into university-level studies in Poland (i.e., a document issued outside of Poland granting a person eligibility to enrol into undergraduate programmes in its country of issue).
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Kraków
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.