These skills will prepare you for your career in business, whether you choose to become an entrepreneur or work in a large corporation, a small business, or a not-for profit organization.
The Business Administration program from Mount Saint Vincent University is designed to meet your needs and interests while providing a solid foundation in accounting, finance, management, marketing and strategic human resource management.
- Flexibility – Our BBA degree can be completed while you work through the flexibility of online learning.
- Previous Education – Contact us to learn more about Portfolio Learning Assessment and Transfer Credits. These options may benefit you in completing your Business Administration degree in a shorter period of time.
- International Option – With our International Option in Business Administration you can explore opportunities to study for a semester at a partner university outside of Canada.
Experiential Learning and Professional Development
As a business student you can choose to do a Co-operative Education BBA. This option offers you a full year of related work experience over the course of your degree. Growing your network is an important part of being a Mount student, and our students, faculty and staff make every effort to ensure you have ample opportunities to connect with industry professionals at various points throughout the year.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Work and Career in the Modern Global Environment
- Communication & Self-Management Skills
- Personal Finance
- Organizational Behaviour: Individuals in Organizations
- Organizational Behaviour: Groups, structure and culture
- Design Management in Business and Tourism
- Principles of Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 301 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for admission from high school must submit a completed application, the application fee, and have an official transcript of the high school record forwarded directly from the high school to the Admissions Office.
- Applicants who have previously attended another post-secondary college or university and those attending while making an application to the Mount may be eligible for transfer credits. Applicants must submit official documents of all previous academic work regardless of whether they are seeking recognition of transfer credits for a particular program. Students who fail to declare prior study or to supply such documentation may be denied admission to the University or be dismissed upon subsequent discovery.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19534 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19534 CAD per module during 48 months.
National8415 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8415 CAD per module during 48 months.
- Nat: (10 courses) $8,415 – $8,833
- Int: (10 courses) $19,534- $19,951
Living costs for Halifax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.