Our Modern Languages (MODL) programs allow students to fulfill requirements or recommended elective courses, and are of interest to those who wish to pursue personal or professional interests. They help those who want to study a language and a culture in-depth to meet their needs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 185 other Bachelors in Language Studies in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- In general, secondary school applicants have an average of 70% (5 best scoring academic subjects considered) during their final year of schooling. Applicants looking to transfer from another post-secondary institution must demonstrate an overall GPA of 2.0.
- British System applicants need grades of A, B or C in five subjects, including two A (Advanced) levels or four AS (Advanced Subsidiary) levels and three O (Ordinary) level courses, or the equivalent in Scottish Highers or Welsh Baccalaureate. Program specific requirements also need to be met.
- Mount Saint Vincent University welcomes applicants holding the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma. Students enrolled in the IB program may receive transfer credit for a maximum of five credits for Higher Level IB courses with final grades of five, six or seven upon presentation of the completed diploma.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19534 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19534 CAD per module
National8415 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8415 CAD per module
- Nat: (10 courses) $8,415 – $8,833
- Int: (10 courses) $19,534- $19,951
Living costs for Halifax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.