Law (Hons) from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) syllabus has been framed so as to give importance to theory and practical aspects to meet the rigorous demands set by the legal profession. The evaluation system in VIT also signifies a shift from the contemporary pattern wherein testing of the memory skills is predominant in various Law schools.
- A Law Degree from VIT is the surest way to an intellectually rewarding career. With increasing industry segmentation, lawyers can seek multiple growth arenas in legal consulting, management, corporate law practice and academics besides the opportunity of traditional law practice.
- Opportunities also exist in governmental and non-governmental organisations and full-service law firms. Being a lawyer also unlocks the unique position to effect changes in the society as lawmakers and thought leaders.
- Financial Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Operational Research in Management
- Business policy and Strategic Management
- Environmental Science
- Principles of Management
- Business Statistics
- Financial Accounting
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
To be announced
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law Legal Studies View 23 other Bachelors in Business Administration in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The final examination of 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi) or Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized board/university or its equivalent examination
- A pass in any stream with minimum overall aggregate of 60% in the qualifying Examination mentioned above
- In case, applicants belong to SC/ST community or hail from Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura, 10% relaxation is provided (i.e.,) 50% minimum aggregate as per the condition, in the qualifying examination mentioned above
- Valid CLAT / LSAT Score is mandatory for admission
International2172 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2172 USD per year during 60 months.
National2172 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2172 USD per year during 60 months.
INR 1,62000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.