Catering and Hotel Management from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is aimed at those aspiring to be professionals in the field of hospitality industries. The students will be inculcated in the operations of hospitality sectors, star hotels and restaurant, front and back-office operations, housekeeping, culinary, food and beverage, marketing and sales, conferences, financial management, HR and personnel relations, purchasing and storage, sanitation, tourism marketing and management.
- Catering services (Railways / Defense / Manufacturing Industries / Flight catering / Cruise liners)
- Retail sector in Food & Beverage division
- Research and development
- Fast food chains
- Hotel and Catering Institutes
- Institutional management (Cafeterias in schools, Colleges, Factories, Company guest houses and so on)
- Guest houses & Club management
- As entrepreneur to start hospitality business
- Food Production
- Food and Beverage Service
- Quantity Food Production
- Beverage Services
- Advanced Food Production
- Food and Beverage Services Operations
- Advanced Food Production Operations
- Advanced Food and Beverage Services Operations
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
To be announced
DisciplinesFood Sciences Hospitality Management Culinary Arts View 8 other Bachelors in Food Sciences in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The final examination of 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi) or Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized board/university or its equivalent examination
- NIOS Board and Open schools recognised by JEE
- Students who have appeared for their Std. XII finals and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate by the notified date
- A pass in any stream in the qualifying examination mentioned above
International1005 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1005 USD per year during 36 months.
National1005 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1005 USD per year during 36 months.
INR 75,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.