Visual Communication from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is encouraging contemporary design thinking and would give a wider perspective to the thoughts and ideas of tomorrow.
- Career options include creative positions in various industries like News and Media, Advertising, Film production, Websites, Radio Stations, Education, and IT.
- Graduates are hired in capacities such as Graphic Artist, Art Director, Desktop Publisher, Digital Photographer, Web Designer, DI Colorist, Instructional Designer, Film Director, Casting Artist, Cartoonist, Content Writer, Production Assistant, Ad Photographer, UI Designer and Developer, Event Manager, etc.
- New Media
- Graphic Design
- Advertisement Production
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Digital Film Making
- Professional Photography
- Web Production and Publishing
- Printing and Publishing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
To be announced
DisciplinesGraphic Design Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 6 other Bachelors in Media Studies & Mass Media in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The final examination of 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi) or Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized board/university or its equivalent examination
- NIOS Board and Open schools recognised by JEE
- Students who have appeared for their Std. XII finals and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate by the notified date
- A pass in any stream with minimum overall aggregate of 60% in the qualifying examination mentioned above
- (or) A pass in Diploma (10+3) in any stream with minimum overall aggregate of 60% in the qualifying examination from a recognized board
International1678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1678 USD per year during 36 months.
National1678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1678 USD per year during 36 months.
INR 1,25,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.