The Bradford approach emphasises the integration and application of theory and practice to produce an adaptable, innovative graduate with excellent professional skills who can use a research based, evaluative, problem solving approach to physiotherapy practice.
In the Physiotherapy (Hons) program at University of Bradford you will develop strong leadership skills enabling you to manage and lead teams often working in emerging roles with new providers.
Physiotherapy is an Allied Health Profession, and opens up a range of dynamic and exciting career opportunities in a variety of fields. Most physiotherapists work in the NHS, but opportunities also arise in the private sector, sport, research, education and industry.
- Health and Wellbeing in Context
- Health, Wellbeing and Exercise
- Neuromusculoskeletal Practice – Lower Limb
- Neuromusculoskeletal Practice – Upper Limb
- Principles of Collaborative Professional Practice
- Evidencing Professional Practice
- Neuromusculoskeletal Practice – Spinal
- Personal Professional Development
- Principles of Cardiovascular Respiratory Practice
- Principles of Neurological Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 1118 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typical offer - 136 UCAS tariff points.
- A levels - 136 UCAS tariff points from three full A-levels to include a minimum grade B in Biology, Human Biology, Sport Science or PE. General Studies is not accepted.
- BTEC Extended Diploma - DDD in a relevant Health, Science or Sport subject. Applied Science BTEC Extended Diploma applicants will require a minimum of one Biology unit at Distinction.
- Applicants on Access Programmes - 136 UCAS tariff points from an Access to Higher Education Diploma in Health Professions or Science — at least 12 credits in Biology must be at minimum grade Distinction.
- International Baccalaureate requirements - 136 UCAS tariff points from 3 HL subjects at 7,6,5 to include HL Biology at grade 6. Plus HL 3 or SL 4 in Maths and English Language and Literature A or English B.
- Plus minimum of - GCSEs with grade C or grade 4, to include English Language and Mathematics. Level 2 equivalencies are accepted.
International21886 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21886 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bradford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.