The Bachelor of Midwifery degree earned at the Medical University of Lublin entitles alumni to apply for a medical license to practice midwifery worldwide. Please check the midwifery license requirements in the country you would like to practice midwifery.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The entrance exam will take place online on May 26 and the results will be published on July 5.
- Signed personal questionnaire from the electronic system.
- Original or certified copy of High School Diploma and transcript of grades (if you do not hold IB diploma or EB diploma and your high school diploma was issued outside of EU, OECD or EFTA, please see the information concerning nostrification).
- Certified passport copy.
- 1 printed photograph.
- Health certificate.
- PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH ANY MEDICAL DETAILS OR TEST RESULTS.
- Hepatitis B vaccination certificate.
- Health insurance policy.
- English Language Certificate (if required).
International6100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3050 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA6100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3050 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Lublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.