Learn from the industry insiders and graduate industry-ready for all sectors of spatial-design with this enhanced tuition and careers support vocational course
As the course progresses, you will gain self-confidence and a real sense that design is a tool for social change and ethical innovation. Upon graduating from the (Hons) Interior Design programme at KLC School of Design , you will be industry-ready for commercial or residential design with life-long support from KLC’s successful careers team.
Great reasons to apply
- Nurture, develop and equip you with a broad range of skills
- Enhanced teaching, especially in the first two years
- Collaborate with your tutors and peers on compelling projects
- High levels of proactive welfare support and pastoral care.
- Practical knowledge of construction and technology
- Advanced level of creative thinking
- A real understanding of the industry and professional practice
- Includes Revit CAD software in the final year - the new industry standard
- Life-long support from KLC’s careers team.
Throughout the course, KLC's dedicated Careers service ensures BA Interior Design students are educated on CV preparation, portfolio presentation and professional practice. Students will benefit from work experience during their course holiday breaks, especially between the second and thirds years as well as multiple 1-to-1 careers sessions helping to facilitate graduate job placements and career entry including access to the KLC Online Jobs Board. After graduation, Careers and Alumni support is provided on an ongoing basis for life.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Thinking for Design
- Visualisation for Design
- Interior Design Theories and Practice
- Design Evolution and Trends
- Space and Form
- Materials and Process
- Commercial Design
- Technical Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 256 other Bachelors in Architecture in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The standard entry requirements for this course are as follows:
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above
- A-Levels: UCAS tariff: CCC (96 UCAS tariff points) or equivalent
- or BTEC: National Diploma: MMM (112-96 points)
- No previous art and design experience is required.
We can also accept applications from mature students who do not hold the above qualifications but have sufficient prior learning experience. In this instance, the School will review any short courses, internships or work experience undertaken.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12975 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12975 GBP per year during 36 months.
National12975 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12975 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.