Why Study BA Honours Marketing?
Middlesex University Dubai provides students with the opportunity to achieve an Honours degree in Marketing in three years. A specialist degree in Marketing will provide you with skills that marketing professionals require to manage and market products and services effectively, and meet customer needs, within a globalised and competitive business landscape.
The Marketing (Hons) degree from Middlesex University Dubai is structured to enable students to develop a range of theoretical and practical marketing skills, including; market research, product and service development, (international) marketing strategy, e-marketing, branding, relationship management and promotion. Such knowledge and skills are required to be effective within a professional context. As you are aware, effective marketing is essential to every successful organisation. Our specialist degree trains you to become a professional who can confidently lead and develop innovative marketing campaigns within a globalised business environment.
Future Careers and Employability
Our BA Honours Marketing degree prepares you for a wide range of marketing careers or for further study at postgraduate level. A marketing degree opens up a range of career opportunities in all aspects of marketing including; marketing research, product development, brand management, integrated marketing communications and retailing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Tools and Analysis
- Marketing Finance
- Creativity and Communication
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Theory and Practice
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Content Marketing and Media Editing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Digital Marketing View 16 other Bachelors in Marketing in United Arab Emirates
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum two, maximum three subjects, with grades of B,B,C (three subjects) or with A*, A* (two subjects)
- You must have passed the full IB Diploma. In some cases applicants will also need to have studied certain subjects at Standard or Higher Level.
- Students who have completed their GCSEs are eligible to join our International Foundation Programme – a one year programme to prepare students for entry onto our Undergraduate Programmes. Please note that students must meet the British AS and A Level entry requirements in order to gain entry into the First Year of any one of our Undergraduate Programmes.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12496 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37489 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
National12496 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37489 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.