This means potential employers will be confident that you are ‘career ready’ to do anything from working for a multinational corporation to starting and running your own business.
- In your first year in the Business and Management (Hons) programme at University of Gloucestershire, you’ll gain solid grounding in all aspects of business and management. In your second and third year, you will continue to develop knowledge and expertise in business and management but also choose a specialist career path.
- On the Business and Management stream you will develop your live project management skills exploring alternative approaches to planning, execution, and operations, and learn how project management success can be judged.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- The Global Business Environment
- Academic, Personal and Professional Development
- Enterprise and Innovation
- Managing Finance
- Leadership and Management in an Organisational Context
- Live Management Enquiry Project
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 1353 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 112 UCAS tariff points, BBC at A levels, DMM at BTEC or a Merit in your T-Level..
- If you are using a combination of qualifications to achieve the required UCAS tariff points, they must either include at least 2 A levels, a BTEC or an equivalent qualification.
- If you are unsure whether we could make you an offer or you have any questions, just get in touch with our admissions team who will be able to advise you.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Cheltenham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.