You’ll have access to real-world business experiences and challenges with work placement opportunities to give you confidence to put your learning into practice and gain essential contacts.
Students in the Business and Marketing Management (Hons) degree at University of Gloucestershire have worked for companies such as Warner Bros, BMW and British Heart Foundation.
- You’ll shadow an entrepreneur, work with a corporate firm and gain experience as a shadow consultant at the Growth Hub, our business centre at Oxstalls Campus.
- Focus your degree on business or marketing, or both. If you choose business, you’ll learn about managing people, projects and resources, finance and HR. If you choose marketing, you’ll learn how to connect brands and customers.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- The Global Business Environment
- Academic, Personal and Professional Development
- Managing Finance
- Leadership and Management in an Organisational Context
- Live Management Enquiry Project
- Marketing Principles
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Digital Marketing Marketing Management View 67 other Bachelors in Marketing Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 112 UCAS tariff points, BBC at A levels, DMM at BTEC or a Merit in your T-Level.
- If you are using a combination of qualifications to achieve the required UCAS tariff points, they must either include at least 2 A levels, a BTEC or an equivalent qualification.
- If you are unsure whether we could make you an offer or you have any questions, just get in touch with our admissions team who will be able to advise you.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Cheltenham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.