The requirements for this Drama program at University of New Brunswick are that a student complete the normal English Major requirements in terms of both historical coverage and course restrictions as explained under Major in English, along with courses from relevant drama areas.
Bachelor of Arts
Arts is a four year degree that covers a broad range of subject areas concerned with the study of human beings and the evolution and nature of global societies, ideas, and institutions.
Develop Your Skills
An English degree helps you develop transferable, functional skills such as writing, critical thinking and communication that employers and most work situations require.
Concentrating your studies in a major allows you to gain specific transferable skills, such as those below, which are attractive to particular employers and industries.
- Writing for different audiences
- Organizing written work
- Arguing logically
- Reading analytically
- Thinking creatively
- Summarizing ideas
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- In your first two years of Arts, you will select courses in fields like humanities, languages, social sciences as well as science and business to provide you with a broad foundation for advanced study in your chosen subject area during the final two years.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies View 172 other Bachelors in Language Studies in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Choose your campus and program
- Check the admission requirements
- Complete the application
- Pay the application fee
- Official or notarized transcripts/grades for all secondary or high school, colleges and universities you have attended.
- If applicable, submit the results from any academic tests you have taken, such as SAT, ACT, Cambridge ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels, CXC or others.
- If you are applying for direct admission to an undergraduate program at UNB and are not exempt from our English language requirements, submit your English language proficiency test score. UNB accepts IELTS; MELAB; TOEFL iBT; TOEFL (paper-based); TOEFL (computer-based); MELAB; CAEL; Pearson Vue, and CanTest.
International17023 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17023 CAD per year during 48 months.
National7270 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7270 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fredericton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.