The Law (Hons) degree at University of Liverpool invites you to develop a knowledge and understanding of legal concepts, their practical applications and policy implications within a supported learning environment that incorporates a range of different learning techniques.
The majority of our graduates enter the legal profession. However, any degree which incorporates law is recognised as a mark of academic excellence in virtually all employment spheres. Past graduates have embarked on a wide variety of professions; for example, in the civil service, banking, construction, charities and international non-governmental organisations, business management, academia, the armed forces, accounting and finance, and the police and emergency services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Criminal Law (level 4)
- English Legal System and Legal Skills
- Law of Contract
- Legal System in Practice
- Public Law
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Business Law Legal Studies View 306 other Masters in Legal Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A level requirements: AAA (this is the typical entry requirement) for this course.
- Subject requirements: GCSE English and Maths grade C/4
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma: D* and AA at A Level
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma: D*D* and A at A Level
- International Baccalaureate: 36 with no score less than 4.
- Irish Leaving Certificate: H1, H1, H2, H2, H2, H2
International18600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18600 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.