Through the courses, students are expected to basic theories, fundamental professional knowledge and practical skills of fashion design as well as understand the conception of design and the design methods.
Moreover, it focuses on training the conceptualization of design and innovation thinking to enable graduates to become high-ranking professionals in fashion design with a global vision, strong design consciousness and market competitiveness.
The students will learn the basic theories of design and the basic skills of creative fashion design, understand the operation of the international fashion industry, and be familiar with the new trend of the internationaI creative fashion design.
The students will have a solid knowledge of fashion history, and master the skills of fashion design, pattern and technology. The students will be able to analyze the fashion market with innovative thinking, have a good sense of aesthetics and the comprehensive ability for fashion and accessory design. The students will be able to communicate in English in any social and professional environment.
Graduates of the Fashion and Accessory Design - Fashion Innovation (SCF) programme at Donghua University may work for Chinese and international fashion brands, luxury brands,design studios, fashion publishing and media, or engage in fashion design, fabric design, garment pattern design, fashion editing, brand management and sales. Graduates are also encouraged to create personal fashion brands, establish design studios, or further study for a master's degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Aided Fashion Design,
- Structure and Fomi in Design,
- Fashion Structure and Technics,
- Design Software for Fashion,
- Architects the Body,
- Fashion Illustration,
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 3 other Masters in Fashion Design in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must non-Chinese citizens with a valid ordinary passport, be in good health, have graduated from a higher secondary and are qualified for postsecondary entrance.
- Age requirement: applicants: 16-35.
- The following students are required to meet the conditions set by the Ministry of Education of the P.R.C. in Document No.12
- Students in mainland China, HK, TW, MC, who have obtained a foreign nationality.
- Students who have (part of) their secondary education in mainland China, HK, TMI, MC.
- Students who acquired a foreign nationality at the time of birth, and whose parents (either or both) hold Chinese nationality and reside abroad.
- For English-taught programs:
- CIP: certificate of IELTS (6.0 or above) / TOEFL IBT(80 or above)
- SCF: certificate of IELTS (5.5 or above) / TOEFL IBT(72 or above)
- All language credentials must obtained within the recent two years.
International7642 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7642 USD per year during 48 months.
RMB 50,000 per year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.