By learning the fundamental theories and design methods of environmental design, students are expected to balance the relations between aesthetics and technology, space and structure, nature and humanities in their design works and develop the ability of creative thinking and design performance.
The design studio system of Western interior design schools is introduced to this programme to encourage the students to gain design knowledge and independent design experience through project practice, and furthermore, to motivate initiative and improve problem-solving ability in real projects.
Graduates of the Environmental Design - Fashion Interior Design (SCF) at Donghua University shall have strong art and design skills and work as designers or management talents in interior or outdoor environmental design sectors.
Graduates may work as designers in design institutes, architectural construction companies and exhibition companies, or engage in project planning in design consulting and planning companies, project management in real estate companies or take the career path as art management brokers, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Atelier Design,
- Catwalk Design,
- Window Display Design,
- Atelier Design,
- Flagship Store Design,
- Fashion Exhibition Design,
- Residential Interior Design Studio,
- Restaurant and Cafe Design studio,
- Industry Space Innovation Design Studio
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design Interior Design
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must non-Chinese citizens with a valid ordinary passport, be in good health, have graduated from a higher secondary and are qualified for postsecondary entrance.
- Age requirement: applicants: 16-35.
- The following students are required to meet the conditions set by the Ministry of Education of the P.R.C. in Document No.12
- Students in mainland China, HK, TW, MC, who have obtained a foreign nationality.
- Students who have (part of) their secondary education in mainland China, HK, TMI, MC.
- Students who acquired a foreign nationality at the time of birth, and whose parents (either or both) hold Chinese nationality and reside abroad.
- For English-taught programs:
- CIP: certificate of IELTS (6.0 or above) / TOEFL IBT(80 or above)
- SCF: certificate of IELTS (5.5 or above) / TOEFL IBT(72 or above)
- All language credentials must obtained within the recent two years.
International7642 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7642 USD per year during 48 months.
RMB 50,000 per year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.