- This curriculum addresses different aspects of the aviation industry from the airline's point of view, while also providing you with relevant know-how on a wide variety of other topics within the field of aviation.
- The hybrid approach of teaching both online and in person allows for greater flexibility for you as an individual.
- The special feature of this programme is the use of solutions based on SIMIO digital software in combination with traditional teaching methods.
- Throughout the programme you will receive dedicated one-on-one and group support from our academic staff.
Upon graduation your career prospects include working as a specialist or manager:
- in airline companies;
- at airports;
- in the public sector (various aviation-related organisations);
- in passenger and ground handling companies;
- in maintenance organisations;
- at air navigation service providers;
- in tourism companies.
The Estonian Aviation Academy is an authorized training partner of the International Air Transport Association. Therefore, this curriculum already includes certified IATA courses to further develop your in-depth aviation knowledge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
As part of your Bachelor's studies, you will learn about the specifics of the aviation industry with its global networks, management challenges, and mechanisms. We provide you with extensive knowledge in:
- principles of aviation management;
- operating an aviation company;
- IT solutions and digital simulation models;
- logistics, international economics, marketing, financial and strategic planning;
- teamwork and communication skills;
- environmental ethics;
- an international perspective that will enrich your career prospects globally.
Teaching in EAVA involves a number of recognised experts in the field of aviation, as well as extensive cooperation with other aviation organisations and universities. During your studies, we will support you in your career planning and help you find a place for your internship.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership Transportation Engineering
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The admission score consists of points for ranking candidates. They are calculated on the basis of the components listed below. Each of the components contribute to a certain proportion of the total score.
- 25% Theoretical test (online) to assess knowledge and skills in maths and economics
- 25% Motivation letter
- 50% Interview (online)
Total score of 100% equals 100 points.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Tartu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.