The full-time International Business Management undergraduate program at Sichuan University for international students is 4 years and all the courses are taught in English. The curriculum consists of four modules: general courses, professional elementary courses, professional courses and practical courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This program sets up six modules in business and administration major, respectively are: public basic courses, professional basic courses, professional courses, general education courses, professional development courses, and practice courses.
- It is including Chinese, , Marketing, Macroeconomics, Finance, Global Business and Multinational Enterprises in China, Enterprises Field Practice, Outward Development, and so on.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 82 other Bachelors in International Business in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In case of an application for Chinese Government Scholarship, you are required to login on the website of China Scholarship Council within the specified application time.
- Application procedures will be provided thereon. After filing the application, you are required to login on this following website
International3384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3384 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chengdu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.