The International Tourism and Hotel Management at Sichuan University aims to educate and prepare international students for succeeding in the tourism and hotel management areas by providing them with essential theories, knowledge and professional skills from Chinese local culture and global horizon. All the major courses for both undergraduate and postgraduate students are taught in English, including textbooks, tutorials and examinations. The curriculum ranges from Chinese language courses as well as the theories of tourism, hospitality and event management, to the industrial practices and professional skills.
The undergraduate program of DITHM enables students to adapt to the current and future professions in tourism against the milieu of economic globalization and cross-cultural communications. Students have opportunities to develop, promote, and deliver events, design and market tourist facilities and attractions, and engage in and evaluate hospitality encounters.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary issues such as sustainability, innovation and customer service will be explored on local, regional and global levels.
- The program blends cutting-edge research and theory with practical exercises to develop students’ managerial abilities and business acumen.
- The graduates, with a special bilingual skills and cultural background, will be well positioned for a promising career in the tourism, hospitality or events industries in and out of China such as higher education sectors, tourism research institutions, tourism business fields and exchanges of tourism culture both locally and internationally.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Business Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 9 other Masters in Hospitality Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In case of an application for Chinese Government Scholarship, you are required to login on the website of China Scholarship Council within the specified application time.
- Application procedures will be provided thereon. After filing the application, you are required to login on this following website
International3384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3384 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chengdu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.