- At Business Administration at East China Normal University those overseas applicants who were nationals of the Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan must have held the valid foreign passport or certificate of nationality for at least four years, and over two years (nine-month actual residence in foreign countries within one year can be calculated as one year, subject to the entry and exit date) of the actual abroad residence record within the last four years.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 69 other Bachelors in International Business in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Complete high school transcript: Must be in Chinese or English, and notarized Chinese or English translations are required for other languages.
- Photocopy of valid passport included
- Passport photo
- A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- High school graduation certificate
- English proficiency test certificate
- For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.
- For applicants of School of design, a video of self-introduction and design procedure will be needed.
- Letter of self-recommendation
- Other materials
- Applicants of Dept. of Fine Art must submit latest original art works.
- Interview will be needed for applicants of School of International Chinese Studies, Faculty of Education, Department of Music.
- Guardian's Letter of Guarantee is required for applicants under 18 years old.
- You can download a template or sample from here.
- Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
International7678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7678 USD per year during 48 months.
- RMB 54,000 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.