From blockchain to virtual reality to artificial intelligence, media and marketing managers are helping to shape future trends.
By the time they graduate from this Digital Media and Marketing programme from the University of Europe for Applied Sciences , the students have the competencies and leadership skills needed to work at an international level.
Additionally, they’ll have well-founded interface knowledge in business administration/economics, media, communication and management competence.
- Practice-oriented work with media tools developed from the first semester
- Individual support in small groups and in a family atmosphere
- Optimal career prospects through freely selectable in-depth modules
- Exclusive practical projects with partners from media management, business (from medium-sized companies to international corporations) non-profit organisations, agencies
- Semester abroad to deepen international competences
- Renowned lecturers from science and practice
- Research options through current tasks of the lecturers and the cooperation partners from practice (e.g. bachelor thesis projects)
- High and diversified employability due to a visionary and differentiated curriculum concept
- To ensure our students become visionary leaders in these areas, as well as subjects such as big data, Internet of Things, transnational PR, voice marketing and programmatic advertising, UE has designed a degree that will provide them with expert knowledge that helps them stay ahead of their competitors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Summer Semester: Berlin
- Winter semester: UE Innovation Hub, Hamburg
DisciplinesDigital Communication Digital Marketing Artificial Intelligence View 8 other Bachelors in Digital Communication in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official translation to English or German for those documents in different language.
- German taught programmes needs both English / German language certificate
- Minimum English language level is B1
- German taught programmes needs both English / German language certificate* : Minimum English language level is B1
- Application form
- Secondary school diploma and transcripts (if applicable, university entrance examinations, bachelor’s transcript of records, bachelor’s degree certificates). If applicant is eligible to access higher education in their home country, he/she is eligible to apply to UE.
- English / German language certificate or request to waive
- CV – up to date
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation
Once the application is complete, the student is required to complete an online test (UE sends the log in details).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11340 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA8940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8940 EUR per year during 36 months.
- EURO 3.000 (EURO three thousand) This reservation fee will be deducted from the total amount of study fees. (Not applicable for EU applicants)
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.