Links with the Institute enables Performance students from London Performing Academy of Music to benefit from a range of activities and facilities leading to a broad education. Academy graduates are awarded with Accredited Diplomas.
The London Performing Academy of Music [LPMAM] is a new Independent International Music Conservatoire in London offering high level Classical Music education for musicians of the 21st Century.
In response to great demand from international students to start our innovative courses during the current worldwide lockdown, LPMAM is now launching their first integrated Online Music Diplomas and Certified Courses.
The LPMAM Platform offers:
- the highest sound quality in order to offer an almost in-person acoustic experience so important to Classical music lessons
- the platform is easy to use, without the need to download software or apps, from any laptop, computer, tablet or smartphone
Your Future, Your Career
The LPMAM Music Courses offer the chance to develop an eclectic music career with the choice of studying and performing in the vibrant heart of London or Online from anywhere around the world.
LPMAM focuses on excellence in musical performance with creativity and modernity. This is given by a roster of innovative courses focused on the practical figure of the performer in the current music industry, from introductory courses to Music Law, Music Business, Music Publishing and Production, Music Education, to more specific courses like Music Journalism, Music Broadcasting and Artist Management.
You can develop your existing musical interests and experiment with new ones through an extensive range of performance opportunities and course modules in cultural studies, composition, performance and applied music studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Masterclasses (for all students of any Undergraduate and Postgraduate year)
- Academic Studies
- Keyboard Skills (1st Year Undergraduate)
- Vocal Skills (any Year Undergraduate)
- Vocal Balance Technique (1 year compulsory Vocal Students, any time during Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- Secondary Piano Course (1st Year Undergraduate onward)
- Theory Grade 6 to 8 (1st Year Undergraduate)
- Aural Training (1st and 2nd Year Undergraduate)
- Instrument Technology (1Year Undergraduate 1 term, compulsory for each related instrument)
- Techniques and Analysis (1st and 2nd Year Undergraduate)
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 435 other Bachelors in Music in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prior to acceptance on to the Undergraduate Programme, you need to provide evidence that you have gained suitable academic qualifications.
- A secondary school certificate of a sufficiently high level to permit university entry will generally be acceptable, however applications will be examined on an individual basis by the Admissions Board.
International24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 48 months.
Online (fees x 11 weeks):
- Credited Course Tuition: £2,100
- Non-Credited Course Tuition: £1,800
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.