Unique in Canada, this paid co-op program explores the present and future of modern buildings and their increasingly complex operational systems.
The Engineering - Building Systems Engineering program from Conestoga College targets motivated individuals looking for challenging careers in design and integration of building systems, energy andutilities management, building operations and facilities management.
Delivered using a project-based learning environment, the BSE program allows students to solve real- world problems by integratingmechanical, electrical and control engineering knowledge with environmental, business, project management concepts and team dynamics skills. The twelve months of paid co-op opportunities, strategically integrated with academic semesters, enhance students’ skills and job readiness. Graduates will be able to pursue a professional engineering career through licensing with Professional Engineers Ontario.
Graduates will be employed in the areas of building systems design, product development, energy and utilities management, building operations and facility management. Graduates will be eligible to pursue their professional engineering license with Professional Engineers Ontario.
Graduates will be eligible for post-graduate programs nationally and internationally similar to comparable university B.Eng. and B.A.Sc. accredited engineering programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Calculus for Engineering
- Building Materials and Processes
- Physics - Mechanical
- Group Dynamics
- Heating and Cooling Load Calculations and Psychrometrics
- Scientific and Technical Communications
- Linear Algebra
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 172 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, OR 19 years of age or older
- A minimum of six (6) Grade 12 courses with a minimum cumulative average of 65%, including five (5) required U level courses and one additional U or M level course (Higher averages are often required for admission due to competition for available spaces in the program.)
The following Grade 12 U courses, or equivalent, are required:
- English (ENG4U)
- Chemistry (SCH4U)
- Physics (SPH4U)
- Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U)
- One (1) Grade 12 Mathematics course from the following: Advanced Functions (MHF4U) OR Mathematics of Data Management (MDM4U)
- One (1) other Grade 12 U or M course
International13800 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 CAD per year during 48 months.
National6804 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6804 CAD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.