- This Renewable Energy Engineering programme from The University of Exeter specialises in energy engineering with a focus on clean and renewable energy technologies
- Our new state-of-the-art Renewable Engineering Energy Facility (REEF) provides dedicated workshop and laboratory space for individual and small group projects
- Cornwall is where the UK’s renewable energy revolution began and is the perfect location for local field trips to specialist renewable energy laboratories, wind farms, solar photovoltaic systems and offshore test sites
- Group projects, small class sizes and a dedicated student society contribute to create a strong sense of community
The degree programmes have been designed to include the knowledge and skills that potential employers in the energy sector have told us they require. A very high proportion of our graduates find employment in the renewable energy sector or study for a higher degree in the field.
The UK’s commitment to expansion of renewable energy is likely to mean a high level of investment in the sector in the next decade. All EU countries are making similar investments and the US, India, China and many other nations are also investing heavily in the renewable generation. This will create broad opportunities for those seeking to work in the sector, both nationally and internationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Science for Energy Engineering
- Applied Computing for Energy Studies
- Energy Policy, Markets and Law
- Mathematics for Energy Systems
- Engineering Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 93 other Bachelors in Sustainable Development in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level AAA GCE AL Mathematics grade A and another science* subject at grade A
- *GCE AL/AS science includes: Biology/Human Biology**; Chemistry; Computing; Design and Technology; Electronics; Environmental Studies; Geography; Geology; Maths/Pure Maths/Further Maths**; Life and Health Sciences; Physical Education; Physics; Psychology; Science (applied); Statistics.
- **If more than one of these is taken they would only count as one 'science' but could count as two A-levels towards our general requirements.
- IB 36/666 HL6 in Mathematics (Analysis and Approaches) and HL6 in another science subject.
- BTEC DDD See below
- GCSE C or 4 Grade C or 4 in GCSE English Language
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.