The Economics and Business Management (Hons) at Heriot-Watt University offers flexibility, allowing students to tailor their choices to suit their own interests. It provides students with the skills necessary for an understanding of both economic and management situations but which are equally transferable to many other situations.
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Business, research and administrative professionals
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management in a Global Context
- Academic Skills
- Becoming a Professional
- Discovering Business
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Reporting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1195 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Highers AABB (over two sittings)
- A-Levels BBC
- Int. Baccalaureate 29 points
- BTEC DDM (Accountancy, Business, Economics, Finance preferred)
- HNC B in graded unit (Accounting or Business preferred)
International15080 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15080 GBP per year during 48 months.
- Scotland / EU: Paid by SAAS (For more information please visit the university's website)
- England / Northern Ireland / Wales: £9,250
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.