One dynamic programme that immerses you in international business and the global supply chain.
Start with the basics of international business – accounting, cross-cultural communication, economics, law, management, marketing, logistics and trade.
The logistics lab gives a first, practical taste of your specialisation. Map out a viable supply chain from source to customer, mindful of its ecological footprint. Draw on expert insight, visit a company, and troubleshoot issues as a team.
Build on this as you progress. Learn to forecast demand, and respond to geopolitics. Delve into supply chain management and its push for sustainability, international transport, customs, import and export management. Fine-tune your international business skills too.
Explore maritime transport, port logistics, customs and warehousing’s digital revolution in the final year. Then round off your degree with an international internship in a logistics firm – ideal preparation for this fast-paced, dynamic industry.
See yourself as a future forwarder, shipping agent, export manager, purchase manager, logistics operations manager, supply chain planner and warehouse supervisor? The global nature of the supply chain brings with it job opportunities at each step of the way.
Or perhaps you want to continue with your studies? Then a master’s degree in maritime and logistics management or supply chain management are potential options.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Specialisation courses include:
- Logistics lab
- International trade and logistics
- Supply chain management
- Customs: law and procedures
- Business intelligence and digitalisation
- Warehousing and warehouse design concept
- Port and maritime logistics
- International internship: supply chain management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Non-EEA nationals : May 3,
- Non-EEA nationals with a temporary Belgian residence permit: September 24,
- EEA nationals (EU & Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein): September 24
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics International Business
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You hold a certificate of secondary education (or higher) that grants access to a comparable higher education degree programme in the country that it was awarded.
- You need CEFR level B2 English to play an active role in the course. Check KdG’s website for full language criteria including details of the language certificates that we accept and minimum sub-scores.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6240 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA961 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 961 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.