With an emphasis on applied and interdisciplinary solutions to complex environmental problems, the UTP Stage II - Environment (Bachelor of Environment) program from Fraser International College providing multiple career options for students in Canada and around the World.
You must complete a minimum of 10 academic courses at FIC with an overall GPA of 2.5 and with a grade of C- or better in all courses upon completion of UTP Stage II, in order to be guaranteed admission to the Faculty of Environment. Course offerings and required courses may change without notice.
A student advisor can help you choose appropriate courses to satisfy SFU entry requirements. You UTP Stage II Program may include a mandatory non-credit academic literacy course.
- Waste Management Specialist
- Environmental Coordinator/Specialist
- Environmental Educator
- Forest Ranger or Conservation Officer
- Energy Consultant
- Renewable Energy Consultant
- Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Compliance Coordinators
- Urban Planners
- Environmental Risk Assessor
- Environmental Media Coordinator
- Environmental Historian
- Environmental Policy Advisor
- Natural Resource Management Specialist
- Environmental Communication Specialist
- GIS Specialists
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureRequired courses:
- Human Origins
- Our World: Introducing Human Geography
- Climate Change, Water, And Society
- Global Change
- Brain, Mind and Society
- Ancient Peoples And Places
- Canadian Aboriginal Peoples’ Perspectives on History
- Global Perspectives on Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 70 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you meet the direct entry English language requirement and meet the relevant academic requirements for your country, you will be eligible for direct entry to UTP Stage I or UTP Stage II. Direct entry includes a non-credit academic literacy course. This program is designed to be completed in three terms.
International29777 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29777 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National29777 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29777 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.