At Global Studies from Maastricht University you will study with an international group of students, receive two years of language training, and have the opportunity to conduct a field study in the Global South. Global Studies trains you to understand and develop solutions for complex global issues.
- Policy maker on global issues (climate change, migration)
- Advisor on global health risks for companies and governments
- Ethics advisor for companies operating globally
- Researcher/consultant for public, non-profit or private sector on migration, environment, cultural diversity, peace
- Corporate and government training schemes
- Teacher, director of secondary schools
- Global Studies
- Environment & Economy
- Migration & Citizenship
- Tolerance & Beliefs
- Peace & Justice
- 21st Century Learning
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Public Policy Political Science View 30 other Bachelors in Economics in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- VWO diploma or an international equivalent
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
- English proficiency
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your valid passport or your EU/EEA identity card
- A copy of your most recent list of grades and a copy of your diploma if you have obtained it.
International12800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12800 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.