Students from the Global Communication and Management (GCM) program at Zhejiang University will graduate with bilingual proficiency in Chinese and English, cross-cultural communication skills and a solid foundation of knowledge about China.
Equipped with the fundamentals of communication and management, students will be able to succeed in multinational corporations and Chinese enterprises in the fields of management, business, communications and marketing and will be well-equipped to serve as a bridge between China and the world.
- Interdisciplinary Pedagogy
The program of GCM is Zhejiang University's first undergraduate business program to welcome international students. The trailblazing program is also the first of its kind to combine management, finance, communication and China studies into an interdisciplinary platform for international undergraduate students.
- Engagement In World-class Learning Environment
The Zhejiang University International Campus, where the program is located, is a model for international cooperation and integration of Eastern and Western styles of education. The campus brings together prestigious Chinese and foreign professors and a large international student community and admits several hundred highly qualified Chinese high school students each year.
- Hub For Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Beyond the classroom, ZIBS provides exceptional opportunities for professional practice, industry internships and cultural experiences. ZIBS has established strategic partnerships with Ant Financial and other leading firms, providing students the ability to participate in a 6-month practical training program in world leading firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practical courses in Chinese language and culture, communications, finance, and global business are offered. English is the primary language of instruction, with Chinese being used in applied settings and research. Cross-cultural communication is stressed throughout the program.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Management, Organisation & Leadership View 8 other Masters in Communication Sciences in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A photocopy of the passport.
- Senior high school diploma (original copy or notarized copy). Graduating high school students can provide pre-graduation certificate.
- Transcript for all the courses in senior high school (original copy or notarized copy);
- TOEFL/IELTS or other score reports of English language test (for English-taught program applicants, whose native language is not English).
- Two recommendation letters from high school teachers. Teachers’ signature, contact phone number and email address must put on the letter.
- Personal statement, should include study experience, reasons for application, personal strengths. Less than 800 words.
- Award-winning Certificates related to academic courses during your senior high school period. (If any)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40000 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
260,000 RMB for 4 years
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.