Using science, maths, psychology and epidemiology, you will explore the causes and distribution of ill health and disability and their impact on individuals and populations. By the end of the Healthcare with Health Science certificate at The Open University UK , you’ll have developed a range of employability and study skills and an understanding of many important health issues.
Key features of the course
- Develops the skills required for working in health science
- Enhances understanding of how evidence-based scientific methodology applies to health-related issues
- Introduces the skills required to become a reflective practitioner in a range of health-related settings
- Learn to interpret, generate, and present information and data using a unique range of sources
This certificate will provide you with a broad understanding of both healthcare and health science and will help you to apply this understanding to a range of roles in healthcare.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Science and health: an evidence-based approach
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 100 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
- At The Open University we believe education should be open to all, so we provide a high-quality university education to anyone who wishes to realise their ambitions and fulfil their potential.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6192 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6192 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6192 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6192 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.