Our students are exposed to artistic and scientific aspects of music in areas such as conducting, composition, musicology, music therapy and music education with teachers who hold international distinctions. Our faculty and students perform side-by-side and participate in major local, European and international music collaborations in a variety of genres from Jazz to Classical, Rock to Alternative.
Students take first instrument courses throughout their studies, participate in chamber or large ensembles and take part in festivals, international conferences and Erasmus exchanges. The Music program at European University Cyprus (EUC) equips students with the knowledge and skills required for further study at the postgraduate level or for careers as music teachers and professional musicians in solo and ensemble performance contexts.
- Music Performance
- Music Education
- Music Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Music History I: Ancient to Baroque
- Music History II: Classical to Modern
- Music History III: Twentieth Century and Beyond
- Choral Methods & Rehearsal Techniques
- Instrumental Methods & Rehearsal Techniques
- Contemporary Music of Greece and Cyprus
- Music in Early Childhood
- Contemporary Music Teaching
- Music Practicum
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The official deadline is 2 weeks before the beginning of each semester
DisciplinesMusic Music History Liberal Arts
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52. Applicants may also apply on line here.
- Official copy of High School Leaving Certificate and grade marksheet in English
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Certified copy of a valid passport, valid for a minimum of two (2) years
- Certified original letter attesting to good conduct, issued by the police authorities in the student’s country of citizenship, confirming a clear criminal record. The letter of good conduct should be issued no more than 6 months before the date of submission of documents for visa approval.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8790 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
National8790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8790 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
European University Cyprus offers an extensive Financial Aid Program which aims to provide financial assistance to students who need aid in order to begin or complete their studies at European University Cyprus. There are various schemes to help students financially. European University Cyprus awards scholarships up to 15% on tuition to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their High School leaving certificate or Bachelor degree. The financial support can vary in the case of outstanding candidates.
European University Cyprus awards scholarships to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their high school leaving certificate or Bachelor degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.