Our students gain practical training in internships and placements concurrent with their studies. Graduates enjoy success in a range of industries from five-star resorts to corporate event, conference and summit organizers and public tourism authorities. The Hospitality and Tourism Management program from European University Cyprus (EUC) also prepares students for advanced studies at the MBA level or in specialized management fields.
- World Class Hotels
- Tour Operators
- Tourism Authorities
- Event Planning
- Public Relations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Culinary Arts
- Practicum in Food and Beverage Technical Operations
- Principles and Practices of Tourism
- Bar and Beverage Management
- Event Management
- Special Interest Tourism
- Marketing Management for Tourism and Hospitality
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The official deadline is 2 weeks before the beginning of each semester
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 5 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52. Applicants may also apply on line here.
- Official copy of High School Leaving Certificate and grade marksheet in English
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Certified copy of a valid passport, valid for a minimum of two (2) years
- Certified original letter attesting to good conduct, issued by the police authorities in the student’s country of citizenship, confirming a clear criminal record. The letter of good conduct should be issued no more than 6 months before the date of submission of documents for visa approval.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8790 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA8790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8790 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
European University Cyprus offers an extensive Financial Aid Program which aims to provide financial assistance to students who need aid in order to begin or complete their studies at European University Cyprus. There are various schemes to help students financially. European University Cyprus awards scholarships up to 15% on tuition to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their High School leaving certificate or Bachelor degree. The financial support can vary in the case of outstanding candidates.
European University Cyprus awards scholarships to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their high school leaving certificate or Bachelor degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.