Career prospects after the Creative Computing programme at St. Pölten University of Applied SciencesOnce you have completed this sound scientific training, numerous professional options in various sectors will be open to you. Graduates are well-equipped for jobs such as:
- Web designer and programmer
- Multimedia designer
- Digital artist
- User interface designer
- Front-end developer
- Full stack developer
- Game designer
- Game developer
Programme StructureFocus Areas
- Human-computer interaction
- User interface design
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 6 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The school-leaving exam consists of three parts: 1) “pre-scientific paper” (general secondary school, AHS) or diploma thesis in a vocational secondary school (BHS), 2) standardised written exams and 3) oral exams.
- The Berufsreifeprüfung entails the same entitlements as the school-leaving exam (AHS, BHS). The successful completion of the BRP allows students to attend a university of applied sciences (UAS). The BRP consists of 3 main subjects (German, foreign language, mathematics) and one exam of the respective technical field.
- A foreign certificate that is equivalent to one of the above-mentioned Austrian certificates on the basis of an international agreement, a nostrification or the decision of the respective UAS Academic Director may also be used as proof of the acquired general university entrance qualification in individual cases.
- A proof of English language proficiency at level B2 according to the CEFR is required.
International726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 36 months.
- Tuition fees/semester: EUR 363.36 (for students from third countries: EUR 1,500) + student union fee
Living costs for Sankt Pölten
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.