From rock concerts and the Olympic Games to local and regional events, events management specialists are needed in various industries throughout the world. If you value creativity and enjoy planning, communicating and managing a team, this course will be suited to you.
What are my options after graduating?
2 plus 1 Pathway Events Management professionals at University of Shanghai for Science and Technology are needed in all sectors, including Government, Banking, Entertainment, Retail, Sport and Music.
Graduates of the 2+1 Pathway Events Management course at University of Shanghai for Science and Technology have gone on to work for companies such as KPMG, L'Oréal, Standard Chartered, The British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai, and Porsche. There is also the option to proceed to Master studies, subject to meeting university entry requirements.
- Meeting, Conference and Exhibition Management;
- Stadium and Arena Management;
- Creativity and Innovation in Context;
- Global events and festival
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Event Management View 10 other Bachelors in Project Management in China
- A-Level:DD (Maths for Engineering)
- IB:24 points
- SATs: Successful completion of a High School Diploma with a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale(or equivalent) Plus SAT Reasoning Test(also known as SAT I)with scores of 590 in each of the 3 tests plus Two SAT Subject Tests(also known as SAT Il)with scores of 550 or above in each test.
- AP: Successful completion of a High School Diploma with a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale(or equivalent)Plus APS with two subjects at grade 3 and one subject at grade 4
International12246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12246 USD per year during 36 months.
National12246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12246 USD per year during 36 months.
RMB 80,000 per year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.