By graduating the 2 plus 1 Pathway Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering program at University of Shanghai for Science and Technology you will have gained transferable skills in the use of software packages, teamwork, communication, time management and problem solving, making you well-placed to undertake senior roles in industry.
- Graduates receive a degree from Liverpool John Moores University and have the opportunity to also get a 'dual degree' from the University of Shanghai for Science and Technology.
- SBC's Engineering School is staffed by a team of highly qualified academics that come from around the world.
- Students have access to the University of Shanghai for Science and Technology's huge laboratory facilities
- Industrial automation
- Control system design
- Engineering mathematics
- Linear electronics and quality systems
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 21 other Bachelors in Industrial & Systems Engineering in China
- A-Level:DD (Maths for Engineering)
- IB:24 points
- SATs: Successful completion of a High School Diploma with a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale(or equivalent) Plus SAT Reasoning Test(also known as SAT I)with scores of 590 in each of the three tests plus Two SAT Subject Tests(also known as SAT Il)with scores of 550 or above in each test.
- AP: Successful completion of a High School Diploma with a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale(or equivalent)Plus APS with two subjects at grade 3 and one subject at grade 4
International12246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12246 USD per year during 36 months.
National12246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12246 USD per year during 36 months.
RMB 80,000 per year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.