Highlights of the 2 plus 1 Pathway Business Management course at University of Shanghai for Science and Technology
- Graduates receive a degree from Sheffield Hallam University and have the opportunity to also obtain a 'dual degree' from the University of Shanghai for Science and Technology.
- Students are taught by academics that come from a variety of industries and locations from around the world
- The Business Management Degree is aligned to UK professional bodies such as as the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Students are assessed by coursework, reports, essays, and exams and are expected to complete an independent research or consultancy project that enhances their research skills
- Skills learnt include problem solving, decision-making, negotiation, research and project management.
- Meeting, Conference and Exhibition Management
- Stadium and Arena Management
- Creativity and Innovation in Context
- Global Events and Festivals
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management Studies View 58 other Bachelors in Management Studies in China
- A-Level:DD (Maths for Engineering)
- IB:24 points
- SATs: Successful completion of a High School Diploma with a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale(or equivalent) Plus SAT Reasoning Test(also known as SAT I)with scores of 590 in each of the three tests plus Two SAT Subject Tests(also known as SAT Il)with scores of 550 or above in each test.
- AP: Successful completion of a High School Diploma with a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale(or equivalent)Plus APS with two subjects at grade 3 and one subject at grade 4
International12246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12246 USD per year during 36 months.
National12246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12246 USD per year during 36 months.
RMB 80,000 per year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.