The Mathematics program from NYU Shanghai provide essential training and experience in analysis, algebra, differential equations, and probability theory. Mathematics elective courses cover numerous topics of pure and applied mathematics, including statistics, numerical analysis, partial differential equations, topology, differential geometry, scientific computing, mathematical finance, abstract algebra, number theory, and functional analysis.
NYU Shanghai offers two degree tracks in Mathematics: (a) Mathematics and (b) Honors Mathematics. Students who are interested in pursuing graduate study in Mathematics or related disciplines are encouraged to consider the Honors Mathematics degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multivariable Calculus
- Linear Algebra
- Probability and Statistics
- Theory of Probability
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Foundations of Mathematical Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Decision I - November 1
- Early Decision II - January 1
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Statistics View 21 other Masters in Mathematics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Contact information for the counselor or other school representative who will complete your Common Application School Report and submit your official high school transcript.
- Contact information for one teacher (or two, maximum) who will complete the Teacher Evaluation form.
- Nonrefundable $80.00 application fee. Students who are unable to pay the application fee can request a fee waiver.
- Results from standardized tests and/or national exams
- Results from English language testing are required for students whose native language is not English
- The Common Application School Report and official high school transcript
- One teacher evaluation (students may submit an optional second teacher evaluation, but please submit no more than two)
- The Common Application Mid-Year Report
International52206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52206 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National52206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52206 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.