The Electrical and Systems Engineering program from NYU Shanghai draws upon courses across an array of disciplines - including mathematics, physics and computer science - in addition to a wide variety of courses in electrical and systems engineering. The liberal arts core provides the intellectual breadth, a “license to learn,” preparing students to thrive in a multicultural globalized world and to learn and adapt quickly in areas that evolve with ever-increasing swiftness.
The courses often include hands-on coursework in our state-of-the-art laboratories. In addition, the variety of specialized subjects you can investigate through elective coursework from micro-electronics to wireless communication and smart grid power systems ensures a highly flexible education suited to your particular interests.You can apply your electrical and systems engineering training across a wide spectrum of fields. Launch a career in electronic design, bioengineering, city planning, and astronautics, or pursue opportunities in image processing, telemetry, computer design, and patent law. Some graduates also pursue advanced studies toward a master’s or doctorate degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multivariable Calculus
- Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
- Linear Algebra
- Networks and Dynamics
- Probability and Statistics
- Honors Theory of Probability
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Decision I - November 1
- Early Decision II - January 1
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 43 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Contact information for the counselor or other school representative who will complete your Common Application School Report and submit your official high school transcript.
- Contact information for one teacher (or two, maximum) who will complete the Teacher Evaluation form.
- Nonrefundable $80.00 application fee. Students who are unable to pay the application fee can request a fee waiver.
- Results from standardized tests and/or national exams
- Results from English language testing are required for students whose native language is not English
- The Common Application School Report and official high school transcript
- One teacher evaluation (students may submit an optional second teacher evaluation, but please submit no more than two)
- The Common Application Mid-Year Report
International52206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52206 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National52206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52206 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.