Students at the Computer Systems Engineering program from NYU Shanghai not only gain a firm grounding across various science and engineering fields that underscore the technical component of an engineering education, but also draw upon courses across the curriculum to develop an understanding of cultural, political, economic, environmental, and public safety considerations. In their courses, Computer Systems Engineering students are involved in the design process and the progression of technological inventions from concept through product development and market introduction.
Computer Systems Engineering at NYU Shanghai is designed to create technological leaders with a global perspective, a broad education, and the capacity to think creatively. Students enjoy a learning environment conducive to creativity which is at the heart of tomorrow’s technological innovations and enterprises.
Today the products of computer engineering touch nearly every part of our lives. They let us chat with friends via web cams, send emails from cell phones, and withdraw cash from ATMs. But laptops and information networks aren’t the only products computer engineers develop; they reconstruct genomes, design robots, and develop software to make businesses more efficient.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multivariable Calculus
- Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
- Linear Algebra
- Networks and Dynamics
- Discrete Mathematics
- Probability and Statistics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Decision I - November 1
- Early Decision II - January 1
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 15 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Contact information for the counselor or other school representative who will complete your Common Application School Report and submit your official high school transcript.
- Contact information for one teacher (or two, maximum) who will complete the Teacher Evaluation form.
- Nonrefundable $80.00 application fee. Students who are unable to pay the application fee can request a fee waiver.
- Results from standardized tests and/or national exams
- Results from English language testing are required for students whose native language is not English
- The Common Application School Report and official high school transcript
- One teacher evaluation (students may submit an optional second teacher evaluation, but please submit no more than two)
- The Common Application Mid-Year Report
International52206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52206 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National52206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 52206 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.