During the Fashion Design (Hons) programme offered at Falmouth University, you will:
- Work on live projects with leading brands like Fred Perry, Seasalt and New York based Ryan Roche.
- Be at the forefront of the industry with access to resources from traditional sewing machines to ultrasonic welding machines.
- Learn to use the latest 3D design technology, including CLO 3D.
- Take part in an intensive two-week multidisciplinary project, where you’ll learn essential work skills, as well as developing your practice.
- Have your third year portfolio showcased as part of the static show at Graduate Fashion Week in London.
What you'll learnReflecting professional life from day one, you’ll practically and thoroughly learn technical and creative design skills - helping you stand out in the industry as you create original and inspiring collections. You’ll gain a working knowledge of core fashion design skills like research, analysis, translation, drawing, pattern cutting and construction, as well as innovation skills like risk-taking and experimenting with new technologies like clo3D and ultrasonic construction techniques.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cut and Construct
- Themes in Culture
- Fashion Thinking
- Fashion Industry Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFashion Design View 191 other Masters in Fashion Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We consider all applications on their own individual merit and potential. We invite all applicants to an interview day or audition to give them the opportunity to demonstrate this along with what inspires and motivates them in their field. Applicants will also be able to show their portfolio or give a performance depending on the course.
We welcome applications from all subject backgrounds, whether you’ve specialised in STEM, the arts or humanities.
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.