The High Tech Entrepreneurship programme at Harbour.Space University is the first dedicated BSc programme in the world that blends academics programme, startup accelerator, venture builder, and real world experience to prepare students to become the next generation of successful high-tech entrepreneurs.
Students are expected to join the programme with an idea for a startup they would like to pursue. The programme is divided into stages that logically follow the company’s building progression. Students should be prepared to work in a highly competitive environment that will challenge their skills and perseverance every day.
Every career looks different: it depends on individual aspirations as a well as changes in the industry. We've selected some stories to illustrate and celebrate the diversity of the various career paths.
- Product person
- VP sales
- VP marketing
- Account management/ customer service
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- From Zero To Hero
- Digital Product Development
- Design Thinking
- Needs Finding And Concept Creation
- Lean Startup
- The Startup Garage: Testing And Launch
- Startup Company Legal Environment
- Startup Ecosystems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, which means that there is no application deadline.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship International Business View 39 other Masters in International Business in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Our admission process is a holistic review of each student’s preparedness level for higher studies and potential for a successful career.
- While we are highly selective we do not base the decision on the review of the grades and transcripts alone. We believe that grades and standardised test results are sometimes not fully indicative of a student’s ability to work on a project and to innovate. We consider the overall certificates, transcript, motivation and recommendation letters as well as awards, achievements and extracurricular activities. One of the crucial parts of student’s application is the project proposal and ability to demonstrate eagerness to study a particular field.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA19900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Admissions Office will inform you about whether or not you are entitled for financial aid and its terms in its admission decision.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.