In the Dance and Choreography (Hons) programme from Falmouth University, you'll benefit from the collaborative environment at AMATA, where you'll have the opportunity to work with students from multiple disciplines and gain access to world-class dance studios, as well as practice and performance spaces.
- Develop your physical and technical skills, as well as performance and choreographic capabilities, while engaging with dance histories, theories and contexts
- Build industry links through workshops, guest lectures and visits from celebrated international practitioners such as Company Chameleon, Ballet Lorent and Siobhan Davies
- Benefit from AMATA's year-round performance programme, which attracts top artists and performers from all over the world
- Learn to utilise our extensive range of technical sound, lighting and recording equipment, to enable and realise your production ideas and visions
- Contemporary Techniques and Improvisation
- Performance & Choreographic Practices
- Embodied Learning: Theories & Practices
- Contemporary Techniques & Improvisation
- Dance Cultures, Histories & Practices
- Site-based Practices
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLiberal Arts Theatre & Dance View 374 other Bachelors in Liberal Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We consider all applications on their own individual merit and potential. We invite all applicants to an interview day or audition to give them the opportunity to demonstrate this along with what inspires and motivates them in their field.
- Applicants will also be able to show their portfolio or give a performance depending on the course. We welcome applications from all subject backgrounds, whether you’ve specialised in STEM, the arts or humanities.
- As a guide our typical offer at undergraduate level is 104 – 120 UCAS Tariff points, primarily from Level 3 qualifications such as but not limited to A-levels, T Levels, a BTEC/UAL Extended Diploma or a Foundation Diploma. Applicants should have GCSE Mathematics Grade 4 (C), or equivalent.
International17460 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17460 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.